Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking alot like spring here...

Yesterday Kim came out and trimmed Griff. It's so soft and muddy out there, he sank to his ankles between the gate and the hitching post. Tucker stayed quiet on his side of the fence and didn't try to bolt out of the gate either time. 6 weeks went by so fast in that respect. The sun is out and it's been in the 50's. Almost all of the dirty rotten snow is gone. Just a few patches left where it was piled deep, or frozen deep. Everyone's thinking of plants and seeds. Mom's started some this week. I have some paw paw seeds in the laundry room fridge to put out, myself.
TJ & Bobbie and I went and saw Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp in 3D last night. It was a great experience. I felt like the first time I rented a vcr & a movie, hooked it up, pushed play, and presto! The movie you want to see at that moment starts playing. The butterfly at the end of the movie seemed just in my reach. I had to stop myself from stretching out my hand to offer a landing for it. The costumes were great, and there were some repeatable lines "I need a pig, here!" We ate at GC first but the food was awful. I think because it was so late in the afternoon. Today is all about laundry, and cleaning up my room Need to top off the tanks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment