Thursday, October 29, 2009

Value stream mapping....

Yesterday, had a day-long training session at work, and all I could think about was how to apply these concepts to horse manure. Yes, the ponies are home. It is fantastic to be able to see and hug and talk to Griff, whenever I step outside. The time changes Saturday so it will be feed in the dark both morning & evening. I'll be working this weekend on making the hay feeders work the way I need them to, and getting the bottom fence wire hot. I need to add 1 or 2 more gates, and getting more lighting. I still won't be able to scoop poop after work, in the dark though.
Pictures this weekend....

I have 24 hours to write a recommendation for promotion, for myself, from the view of another plant. Just killmeagain please.

No comments:

Post a Comment