Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday shopping spree

Timbers, Bobbi & I went on a short shopping spree, with some of Timbers tax return money. We went to Gordmans, Plato's Closet in Topeka, and finally, Target. I walked around Gordmans alone for what seemed like hours. The girls were in the dressing room that long. Nothing called out to me in the whole store. After I finally found them, they wanted to go to the shoe section, and on the way there, in the junior-plus section, I found a white peasant style blouse in 2XXL. I got it for a pajama top, but it doesn't look bad. Elastic banding at the bottom makes it able to pull down to my hips and ride there. Very poetic looking. Platos is not my favorite, but I did find a henly style white T, striped white on white, with a little lace above the button placket. $4.00. Then one of my personal favorites - Target. Finally got a pair of white converse tennies for work. Very cute! A dark violet tank, a v-neck white tee, a buff colored long sleeved henley, and a patriotic KU Tshirt that's just adorable. Came home and watched the game against KState with Timbers and worked on the Dolce cowl. It was a close, painful game. I don't watch basketball, but Timbers is entertaining. They did win in overtime, and KU is #1 now, as they should be. I bet the bars in Lawrence were obnoxiously loud last night! We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment