Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet November

My birthday is Monday. I already took my day off for it, so it won't really feel right. Lynn is gone away to SYR next week, and I have an hour & a half net training meeting for Logility with the master today. Had one Wed. with my boss and another scheduler in Ohio, but very casual. Still marking it down for training hours. I have been nominated, and had a flash of great "I got it!". The only other time I've had this is when I got home from interviewing with this company 21 years ago. Yes, it was 21 years on the 1st of this month. Melissa's birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year, my father's is the 21st (and my childhood friend in San Diego is the same day), and now my grand-nephew will be 1 year old on the 16th.
It's supposed to get up around 75 degrees today, and will be nice Sat & Sun. Time to finish the fence and the feeders and the tack room. Time to saddle Griff and mosey around the yard, and maybe venture across the road!
And I have a mouse in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment