Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow coming...

The boys on a cold Saturday:

The sun was out enough to thaw the hose. Got both water tanks filled. This time I drained the hose and laid it out. Hoping Cheryl can top off the tanks right before the 2nd big storm hits around Tuesday. The wind chill was pretty bad. The hay guy delivered at 9am, so there are 27 bales of good brome hay in the garage. He brought 3 bales of prairie hay - I tore up 3/4s of a bale and put it in the barn as fluffy bedding. They won't really eat it, just nibble at it. I put the other quarter bale on the strawberries & grapes. Griff got his feet trimmed - was pretty pissy about it again. Next trim scheduled for Jan 23rd at 11:30am. I think. This afternoon, it's supposed to snow/rain which is always a good time. I have 3 loads of laundry to do, and some wool washing/blocking. The Christmas tree & decoration totes are in - should set them up this afternoon. Mom is packing for San Diego. She leaves Monday afternoon for 2 weeks. I'll be on vacation the week of Xmas, when she comes home.

I hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment