Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last day of vacation

Well, it's been a pretty relaxing week. Didn't get a whole lot accomplished. Hurt myself working outside yesterday, but the entire acre is mowed. Sawed down some branches. Dug 2 wheelbarrow loads worth of dirt and dumped it on the sinking water line area in front of the house. Knit a pair of elbow length armwarmers out of cream colored alpaca blend yarn and they seem pretty itchy. Soaked them quite a while, but may need to do it again with hair conditioner added.

Today I am supposed to: drop off a $500 check for the deposit on my livestock shed. Drive to Justin's & pickup a recovery disk. Drive to Kim's and drop off computer disks and go for a ride. I really want to just mess around the house. would like a haircut and dye job, too.

TJ rearranged the living room so I could have my chair out there and it looks great. Much more comfy.

Once the shed is in, just need to wire the fence and Griff comes home for good. I can't wait.

Will have to go to the bank this week and close the savings, deposit in checking, to be able to pay the balance of the shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment